Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Child Labor Laws?

So there is a huge update that needs to be done, but I haven't taken the photos yet! All of the interior walls have been framed and we have the tub and shower for the master bathroom. Ryan met with the geothermal company today and the plumber is scheduled to start the rough plumbing next week. It's all coming together! We ordered our siding last night and...oh yeah, the interior door knobs should be coming on Friday (yes, I realize that we don't have interior doors yet, but I'm still excited about the knobs coming!)

So to satisfy everyone's thirst for more photos, I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce the newest addition to the framing crew, Mr. Brody McCarthy. He picked up his father's stilleto like a natural and went to work on the garage stairs! I can't even begin to describe the look of pride that washed over Ryan's face!










No comments:

Post a Comment