Tuesday, November 17, 2009

COLOR!

So we have almost wrapped up painting. There is only one room left to paint downstairs and then we are DONE! Whew...I strongly suggest that you hire someone to do the painting if you ever have an entire house to paint. Ryan has become an expert at cutting in and I am quite a roller at this point, if I do say so myself.

Ryan is working on installing the cabinets over the next few days, and the granite folks are coming to template the countertops on Friday. The electricians are supposed to come toward the end of the week to begin the finish electrical too. That's right, we'll have lights at the flip of a switch! What a novelty! Here are some pictures of the painted rooms - and a couple of the show the sun put on for us the other night. I don't think I'll ever get sick of the sunset out our front door!

Brody's bathroom...


Brody's bedroom...


Master bath...


Master bedroom...


half bath...downstairs

Ryan unloading all of the cabinets!
The cabinets out of their boxes!
Still more cabinets!
Sunset from the kitchen...
The house at sunset...


View from the front porch...




2 comments:

  1. Great stuff - if I ever buuild a house, you guys are hired as the painting crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try...I think our days of painting entire houses are over!

    ReplyDelete