Friday, January 29, 2010

CO!?!

We had the final inspection yesterday and, with the exception of two small items to address, it looks like we should have the approval for the certificate of occupancy today. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I take back every unkind thought I ever had about the city's inspection staff!

Ryan told me this as I was rushing out of work yesterday afternoon. I scared a poor guy in front of me when I screeched out an "Are you kidding me?!" He gave me a fearful look and scurried to his car. He was gone so quick I don't think he heard me apologize, which made me feel bad for a second until I refocused my thoughts on the fact that we will be able to start moving this weekend! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At that moment I thought...I need a paper bag because I was either going to throw up or hyperventilate. Thankfully, I managed to get myself under control and neither happened. I was so excited when I picked Brody up from school, he had no idea what was going on, but apparently the excitement was contagious. We blasted the "oh, oh, oh" song (I'm Yours by Jason Mraz in case anyone doesn't know that's Brody's favorite song) and danced all the way home! Needless to say...it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment