Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brody & The Fishies

Since Brody could walk I've wanted to take him to the New England Aquarium.  I remembered the enormous tank in the middle of the room and spending what seemed like hours walking up the ramp that spiraled around it.  I remembered seemingly hundreds of exhibits and being able to pick up starfish and crabs.  I could have spent days there...well I think the place shrunk.  Brody was amazed with all the fish and the penguins and sharks and rays, but after an hour and a half Ryan and I looked at each other and said, "Didn't there used to be more to this place?"  Apparently not.  We still had a great time, but we were shocked by how small it seemed now that we're adults.  Here are a few pictures of our trip...mostly shots that Brody asked me to take of the purple starfish and the blue lobster!

Brody taking in the penguins!

Checking out the tank...

Daddy and Brody at the big tank.

Waiting for the SHARK!

Brody leading the way...as usual!

Crabs...

Brody's blue lobster!

And the purple starfish!

Happy Bro!

Happy family!

more tanks...

And we finally found Marlin and Dori!...this was after much debate on whether it was Marlin or Nemo - Brody finally decided it was Nemo's daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment