Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ahhh...Tea!

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I enjoy tea.  Tea is not simply a beverage...it is a way of life...it is a warm cup of delicious, soul-soothing comfort.  Tea is bliss!  And so, you must imagine my disappointment of never finding a man who shares this joy of tea...not even my as-close-to-perfect-as-anyone-can-be husband shares my love for tea.  He respects it and gladly makes me a cup, but does not partake.  And so, having never met a man who shares my affinity for the tea leaf...I have decided to create one.

Here is Brody's first experience with green tea...and hopefully the beginning of a beautiful mother-son ritual of morning tea and stimulating conversation!

The first sip...you never can tell with this picky eater!

It looks promising as he goes for another sip...

It's good!  He likes it...and I have realized there is nothing else I would rather do in the world than have a cup of tea with my boy!

And now he is mastering the art of bobbing the tea to encourage steeping.

Now we're engaged in highly intellectual conversation - a mother's dream!

He's so excited about the tea that he can't even contain himself - now I know he is my child because I have the same feelings with every cup I drink!

But alas...all good things must come to an end.  It's time to head to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment