Thursday, August 4, 2011

August and Everything After

August is one of my favorites months of the year. Some of the most amazing things in my life have happened in the month of August...I married my love (8/26 in case anyone wants to babysit!), I met my Brody for the first time (8/5), and I found out I was pregnant with Jameson. And apparently Tucker was born in the back woods of Bath, Maine sometime in August. The next important thing in a long line of August happenings is the addition of a rottweiler puppy to our clan tomorrow. His name is Sampson, he is supposedly very sweet (God, please let him be a good dog!), and the bonus is he's used to being crated. So when the other little men in my house are taking up all of our time, he will hopefully be content to curl up in his little crate and wait for the chaos to settle down!

I'll be sure to post some pictures of Sampson's homecoming. I'm actually pretty excited about having another rottweiler. If he is anywhere near as sweet as Kacy, we'll have an amazing dog in our lives again.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the other precious men in my life...they are growing up so fast!

Jman enjoying the bumbo...he can finally hold up that enormous noggin! 

LOVE!

My attempt at getting a recent picture of me and Jameson...


It was going well until I could no longer resist the deliciousness that is his head!


See for yourself - I mean how can it be resisted?


No comments:

Post a Comment