Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happily Ever After...

Here's to my sister and my new brother-in-law who most certainly deserve their own happily ever after! (And Kate DiMeco who took the most amazing photos to capture it all!)

Rehearsal - me & Mom

 Brody, Wilder & Bella on the swing.

 Roasting marshmallows - Brody asked me if I wanted him to catch one on fire for me.

Simon & Garfunkel...I mean Clint & Steve

The big day...full of charming details, joy, and a whole lot of love!







 

The wedding party

The Wedding duds!
 

Sibling love!

da boots!

And I would like to pat myself on the back for a minute here. Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen? And do you know what makes it so cute? no, it's not the lovely bride and groom...it's the signs, that I made for them! Yep, this cuteness is brought to you courtesy of me!

This cuteness is also brought to you courtesy of me...and I guess I should give Ryan some credit too. Seriously though, look at that tie and vest! I could eat him he's so cute!

 And he's sweet. He thought Auntie Laura was crying because she was sad (she was in fact very, very happy) so he gave her some big huggies.

We all wrote wishes and words of wisdom for the bride and groom on leaves and hung them on this tree at the reception!

Do you think these kids love their stepdad? Or DJ as they now call him (Dad - Jeff)!

Wilder did some karaoke to who else...Justin "Beaver" Never Say Never. He knew every single word! (Side note: We're pretty sure that Brody thinks Justin "Beaver" is an actual beaver!)

 The lovely Jones girls!

One big happy family!

Just another wedding where I try to keep up with Ryan on the dance floor. God, I love this man!


This might be my favorite picture from the day...so hard to pick.

Think they're happy?!



I mean seriously, is she not the most gorgeous bride you've ever seen?

And there they are...they clean up pretty good!

Pirate socks in honor of Wilder J!

And Ryan and JJ...I have to give credit to my amazing husband who is an even more amazing father (if that's possible). He took care of Jameson the entire weekend so that I could spend time with my sister. He entertained him through the ceremony, he rocked him to sleep during the reception, he brought him back to the house, gave him a bath and put him to bed. He is one fabulous dad! And not bad too look at either!

More signs, but even I have to admit that the signs are overshadowed by the amazing backdrop. It was such a beautiful place!

Now this looks a little more like the real thing! One big happy, cooky, family. I love them so!

No comments:

Post a Comment