Thursday, September 8, 2011

Request for Comments...

So I noticed that there are quite a few people who read this blog from parts of the country (or world) that are not familiar to me and I don't think I know anyone who resides there. If you read my ramblings or check in from time to time, would you leave me a comment so I know who you are? Most of the time I think I just write this for myself, but it appears that there are at least a handful of people who are interested in life on Snow Pond. So let me know you're here...please?

3 comments:

  1. I check in on you guys! Love seeing what is going on in your life :)
    Nicole Wittenberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat and Ev checking the blog (from Portsmouth apparently even we're logged in at Don and Mary's in Kittery)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I'm always checking in on your goings-on!! Love your blog!! :) Tara

    ReplyDelete