Monday, January 9, 2012

New Things...

This new year has brought a couple of new things to our house.

First, Jameson L-O-V-E-S teething biscuits with all of this little heart. Only problem is this little guy has a champion gag reflex. If even the littlest piece breaks off, he acts like someone stuck their finger down his throat. So, while it brings me much anxiety to have to supervise these noshing sessions, they bring him so much joy that I can't resist giving them to him. I'm once again becoming proficient at throat sweeping, and am counting the days until I stop nursing and can self-medicate with a nice big glass of vino to help me chill out!


And then Brody started doing something new and interesting in the new year as well. Thankfully he is only 4 and he doesn't read this blog because I'm about to post a very embarrassing picture of him. I was going to try to come up with a story as a lead in here, but there are just no words. I knew he was in the bathroom the other day, and when the minutes kept ticking by and I hadn't heard a flush, I went to check on him.  This is what I found.When I asked him what he was doing he told me he was "Just reading a catalog"! I love this kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment