Friday, November 4, 2011

Sanity in a Cup

That's what I'm craving this morning, well besides a good night's sleep, is a little sanity. A little calm. A small moment in time when someone doesn't need something from me except for silent love and perhaps a simple conversation. A moment in time when there are no dishes to be done, no meals to prepare, no work to rush off to, no deadline to meet, no 5 year old birthday party to attend, no crying baby, no angry family...just a moment of peace. And while I know that this is an amazingly beautiful and blessed life that I am leading, a week moment to myself to regroup would do wonders right now. There are these tiny little humans in my life that need me though and so this morning I will settle for my sanity in a cup. This little cup has no idea how much it saves me...

No comments:

Post a Comment